Amber Smalltalk

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
I realize Amber isn't a Pharo related question, but there doesn't appear to be much activity in their Rocket chat or on google groups.

The instructions on the site say to install doing:
npm install -g grunt-cli grunt-init @ambers/cli

And when you run:
amber init

It fails:
fatal: repository 'https://lolg.it/amber/amber-contrib-jquery.git/' not found

It appears they moved it to contrib-jquery from amber-contrib-jquery.  Does anyone know where this would be changed to get "amber init" to work?

Re: Amber Smalltalk

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list

There was a reply from an Amber Smalltalk developer on Rocket chat and I uninstalled npm and cleaned up the previous grunt and amber installs, then removed node_modules and ran the command he gave me which was successful. The command to install is: npm install -g grunt-cli grunt-init @ambers/cli@latest