Amber and JQuery Mobile

1 message Options

Amber and JQuery Mobile

JupiterJones
Hi All,

Has anyone had any luck loading Amber and JQuery Mobile?

I'm working on a cordova app and I'd love to build it with Amber.

However, when i include query-mobile.js I get:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'smalltalk.initialize()')

I can load it with amber/deploy but not with amber/devel

I thought that might be ok, but I haven't been able to compile any stand-alone source with amberc, and all the tutorials develop in the browser. So I've got a popup helios button working so I can develop in the browser and test in cordova. But then I added jquery mobile :)

I've tried an older version of jquery mobile since I notice amber uses old versions of jquery and ui, and I've tried forcing newer version of jquery and ui into Amber... all failed with similar results.

Anyone had any success?

Cheers,

Jupiter