Amber and minification

EuanM
My target is to use Smalltalk to control, manage and distribute JavaScript apps.

Real soon now, I'll be investigating more closely how best to use
Amber in my endeavours.

What is the latest state-of-play with facilities to auto-minify the
JavaScript that Amber generates?

(All the documentation I Googled seemed to be 2 years old or more)

Cheers,
    EuanM

Re: Amber and minification

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

there are some notes on this in the archive of this ML. You will find
them if you search for

      uglify

creating a minimal script is related to this.

HTH
Hannes

On 11/23/15, EuanM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My target is to use Smalltalk to control, manage and distribute JavaScript
> apps.
>
> Real soon now, I'll be investigating more closely how best to use
> Amber in my endeavours.
>
> What is the latest state-of-play with facilities to auto-minify the
> JavaScript that Amber generates?
>
> (All the documentation I Googled seemed to be 2 years old or more)
>

> Cheers,
>     EuanM

Re: Amber and minification

Herby Vojčík

H. Hirzel wrote:
> Hello
>
> there are some notes on this in the archive of this ML. You will find
> them if you search for
>
>        uglify
>
> creating a minimal script is related to this.

What uglify, what minimal script?

You just run `grunt deploy` in a properly configured Amber project.