Amber demo/sample ...

12

Re: Amber demo/sample ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
I just stumbled on this and I reckon Amber Smalltalk should be in that list too: http://todomvc.com

Re: Amber demo/sample ...

Nicolas Petton
Yes, I wanted to write one of these one day :)

Nico

On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:06 PM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just stumbled on this and I reckon Amber Smalltalk should be in that list
> too: http://todomvc.com

Nicolas Petton
http://www.nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber demo/sample ...

Janko Mivšek-2
On Mar 22, 12:06 pm, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just stumbled on this and I reckon Amber Smalltalk should be in that list
> too:http://todomvc.com

I have plans to write this TodoMVC on Aida, which is a MVC framework
as well, just not (yet) client-side. It would be interesting to
compare with Amber one :)

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek