Amber examples

melkyades
Hi, I tried the amber-examples in ubuntu and found some problems. I could finally make the examples work following some steps, maybe they can be added to the readme if they are correct

link amber-examples/vendor/amber to your working copy of amber

amber-examples/vendor$ rmdir amber
amber-examples/vendor$ ln -s ../../amber amber

update amber-examples/start.sh to this:

#! /bin/sh
node vendor/amber/cli/js/amber-cli.js serve $@

then

amber-examples$ ./start.sh
Warning: project directory does not contain index.html
Warning: project directory is missing an "st" directory
Warning: project directory is missing a "js" directory
Starting file server on 127.0.0.1:4000

finally, open some example in the browser:

http://localhost:4000/presentation

cheers,
Javier

--
Lic. Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: Amber examples

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi Javier,

you are actually supposed to do a `git submodule update --init --recursive` inside the examples directory.

Regarding your `start.sh` problem there is already the following issue on Github:

I'll update the Readme file along with this.

Best,
Manfred