Amber for Meteor instead of Coffee-script, Jade etc. ?

Amber for Meteor instead of Coffee-script, Jade etc. ?

open23
I'm using Meteor more than Smalltalk frameworks now. Amber could add some value to Meteor in that it might unify development works in css/Bootstrap, Javascript, templates, and HTML.

And it can be more powerful itself by integrating to Meteor.

Re: Amber for Meteor instead of Coffee-script, Jade etc. ?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
open23 wrote
I'm using Meteor more than Smalltalk frameworks now. Amber could add some value to Meteor in that it might unify development works in css/Bootstrap, Javascript, templates, and HTML.

And it can be more powerful itself by integrating to Meteor.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Amber for Meteor instead of Coffee-script, Jade etc. ?

sebastianconcept
would be nice to hack together and find the win-wins

I'm very exited about using a stack like that + famo.us

We will be leveraged by top talent backed by big cat investment

it's great strategy too

And we have a technical way to reach/stay at the top

we should find the best way and reach it

sebastian

o/

> On 26/04/2014, at 15:20, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> open23 wrote
>> I'm using Meteor more than Smalltalk frameworks now. Amber could add some
>> value to Meteor in that it might unify development works in css/Bootstrap,
>> Javascript, templates, and HTML.
>>
>> And it can be more powerful itself by integrating to Meteor.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Amber for Meteor instead of Coffee-script, Jade etc. ?

peter.ode
Hi Sean,

Are you still using Meteor?
Do you have any insights about the possibility of using Amber Smalltalk with Meteor?

Cheers,
Peter

open23 wrote

--
View this message in context: <a href="http://forum.world.st/Amber-for-Meteor-instead-of-Coffee-script-Jade-etc-tp4756577p4756617.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fforum.world.st%2FAmber-for-Meteor-instead-of-Coffee-script-Jade-etc-tp4756577p4756617.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFH90ZrlfOf7tuJIHwtG8o9KEXdug';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fforum.world.st%2FAmber-for-Meteor-instead-of-Coffee-script-Jade-etc-tp4756577p4756617.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFH90ZrlfOf7tuJIHwtG8o9KEXdug';return true;">http://forum.world.st/Amber-for-Meteor-instead-of-Coffee-script-Jade-etc-tp4756577p4756617.html
Sent from the Amber Smalltalk mailing list archive at Nabble.com.