Amber frontend with Pharo backend

sebastianconcept

Hi guys,

cross-posting to Pharo list…

I’ve recently published the code of http://tasks.flowingconcept.com

Here:

http://github.com/sebastianconcept/tasks

Have fun

sebastian

o/

blog: http://sebastianconcept.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiansastre

github: https://github.com/sebastianconcept

Re: Amber frontend with Pharo backend

Ryan Simmons-2
Thanks for posting.

Am very interested in getting it running, but I am having a problem

On 30 June 2014 19:20, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys,

cross-posting to Pharo list…

I’ve recently published the code of http://tasks.flowingconcept.com

Here:

http://github.com/sebastianconcept/tasks

Have fun

sebastian

o/

blog: http://sebastianconcept.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiansastre

github: https://github.com/sebastianconcept

Re: Amber frontend with Pharo backend

sebastianconcept
oh yeah, that was .gitignore doing too much

I’ve just made a new commit fixing that

Can you try again and let me know how it goes?

BTW I should paraphrase Meteor and rename that front end Mapless package into MiniMapless because is pretty much what it is doing

On Jun 30, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Ryan Simmons <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for posting.

Am very interested in getting it running, but I am having a problem

Re: Amber frontend with Pharo backend

Tim Mackinnon
How exciting - I'm still teetering on the edge trying to get stuck in some how, and looking for an easy way to start.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone