Amber on cdnjs.com?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Is it possible to host Amber on https://cdnjs.com/  to avoid uploading
the _bower_components_  folder to various web sites?

--Hannes

Re: Amber on cdnjs.com?

Nicolas Petton
That would be nice indeed!

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber on cdnjs.com?

Nicolas Petton
It's on my todo list now :)

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber on cdnjs.com?

Herby Vojčík
This is not as easy as it looks... it mainly means you need to do AMD mapping of all amber parts as well as its dependencies by hand (eg. have your own rewritten amber.js, helios/all_inner.js, codemirror_inner.js and mayve a few more files.

Nicolas Petton wrote:

> It's on my todo list now :)
>
> H. Hirzel writes:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Is it possible to host Amber on https://cdnjs.com/  to avoid uploading
>> the _bower_components_  folder to various web sites?
>>
>> --Hannes

Re: Amber on cdnjs.com?

sebastianconcept
Also, we will need to have the dev cycle and the production cycle in mind

There is a lot to win from CDNs

What comes to your mind to make amber CDN friendly?