Amber sprint anyone?

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

Herby proposed to do an Amber sprint sometime soonish.
The idea is for the core developers to meet and work on some issues
together (anyone who would like to join would be welcome).

Since we (Manfred, Herby and I) are located not too far from Germany,
Herby proposed to meet there, for a weekend or something like that.

Would you be interested?

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

sebastianconcept
Sounds great

And can we schedule a hangout too?

It would be great and is cheaper :)

On Apr 11, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Herby proposed to do an Amber sprint sometime soonish.
> The idea is for the core developers to meet and work on some issues
> together (anyone who would like to join would be welcome).
>
> Since we (Manfred, Herby and I) are located not too far from Germany,
> Herby proposed to meet there, for a weekend or something like that.
>
> Would you be interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
>
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

Siemen Baader
Hi All,

I think that both a physical meeting for the core devs and a more accessible hangout would be great. I'd like to join for the the hangout sometime after easter (april 22 and after).

I'm using Amber for a larger research project and am still in a 'defining my project' phase, so my contributions to Amber development itself are limited, at least as of now. But I'd really like to meet you guys and have an informal chat about what people's dreams for Amber are.

best,
Siemen

On 11 Apr 2014, at 14:11, sebastian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sounds great
>
> And can we schedule a hangout too?
>
> It would be great and is cheaper :)
>

> On Apr 11, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Herby proposed to do an Amber sprint sometime soonish.
>> The idea is for the core developers to meet and work on some issues
>> together (anyone who would like to join would be welcome).
>>
>> Since we (Manfred, Herby and I) are located not too far from Germany,
>> Herby proposed to meet there, for a weekend or something like that.
>>
>> Would you be interested?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nico
>>
>> --
>> Nicolas Petton
>> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

sebastianconcept

On Apr 12, 2014, at 5:33 AM, Siemen Baader <[hidden email]> wrote:

But I'd really like to meet you guys and have an informal chat about what people's dreams for Amber are.

Well said Siemen!

+1

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi Nico,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

Herby proposed to do an Amber sprint sometime soonish.
The idea is for the core developers to meet and work on some issues
together (anyone who would like to join would be welcome).

Since we (Manfred, Herby and I) are located not too far from Germany,
Herby proposed to meet there, for a weekend or something like that.

Would you be interested?

I would be very interested in an Amber sprint.
Currently I have only very little time available for Amber (see my late responses on the mailinglist ;-) ).
But maybe we can manage to find a date which works for us.

Cheers,
Nico

Best,
Manfred

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

Nicolas Petton

Manfred Kröhnert writes:

> I would be very interested in an Amber sprint.
> Currently I have only very little time available for Amber (see my late
> But maybe we can manage to find a date which works for us.

Can you drop by on the IRC channel to talk about it?

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Amber sprint anyone?

Nicolas Petton

sebastian writes:

> On Apr 12, 2014, at 5:33 AM, Siemen Baader <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> But I'd really like to meet you guys and have an informal chat about
>> what people's dreams for Amber are.

Yes, we need to resume doing hangouts :)

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr