An exception when installing GetText

강진오
You told me that I should use GetText instead of NaturalLanguageTranslator.
But when I try to install (Load) GetText (nice.25), an exception occured and even in debugger:

***System error handling failed***

Original error: MessageNotUnderstood: NaturalLanguageTranslator class>>translate:toLocaleID:inDomain:.
     Debugger error: MessageNotUnderstood: NaturalLanguageTranslator class>>translate:toLocaleID:inDomain:

and below is full call stack:

117160928 EventSensor>fetchMoreEvents
117159376 EventSensor>primKbdPeek
117159284 InputSensor>keyboardPressed
117016252 Object>primitiveError:
117016160 Debugger class>morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView:
117016024 BlockClosure>cull:
117015932 ContextPart>handleSignal:
117015840 BlockClosure>ensure:
117015640 ContextPart>handleSignal:
117015548 Exception>signal
117015456 Object>doesNotUnderstand: translate:toLocaleID:inDomain:
117015364 String>translatedTo:inDomain:
117015272 String>translated
117014924 Debugger>preDebugButtonQuads
117014832 Debugger>buildNotifierWith:label:message:
117014644 Debugger>openNotifierContents:label:
117014368 Debugger class>morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView:
117014276 BlockClosure>on:do:
117014112 Debugger class>morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView:
117014020 WorldState>runStepMethodsIn:
117013928 PasteUpMorph>runStepMethods
117013576 WorldState>doOneCycleNowFor:
117013484 WorldState>doOneCycleFor:
117013392 PasteUpMorph>doOneCycle
117013300 Project class>spawnNewProcess
117011264 BlockClosure>newProcess

Is it because I'm using NaturalLanguageTranslator?
My Squeak has been set to Korean and I translated them.

Re: An exception when installing GetText

Bert Freudenberg
On 07.07.2012, at 01:01, 강진오 wrote:

> You told me that I should use GetText instead of NaturalLanguageTranslator.
> But when I try to install (Load) GetText (nice.25), an exception occured and even in debugger:

In what image are you trying to install GetText?

I a trunk image there is no need for that, because it is already installed.

- Bert -