An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

Offray

Re: An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks offray.

I think that you should have a look at the work on ricardo moran and use the board from pharo.
Now this is working well.

Stef

Re: An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

Offray

Re: An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

you can create a Morph and change its color using the step method.
and at the end delete it.
It should be quite simple to do that and a good exercise for you to learn.

Start with BorderedMorph new openInWorld.

Stef

Re: An small "interactive art" project in Pharo, from a newbie

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I let you search a bit, but if you are lost at a point, I have done a similar Morph for auto vanishing balloon :)

So for now, try to do it by your own, and if/when you want, I can provide you my sources ;)

Ben