AndreasProfiler, D&D enh,

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Now that AndreasProfiler (formerly known as Qwaq profiler) is licensed
under MIT, I integrated it into Cuis. I added a few tweaks I had
originally done to MessageTally, to support profiling many processes at
once and a few other details. This profiler is so much better than the
old one, that I replaced it. When you ask for MessageTally,
AndreasProfiler will be used if it supports the service requested.

I added a few other tweaks too, including the ability to drag morphs
around via "click to grab / click to drop" and "button down / drag /
button up", as requested by Ken. I also included #isCuis, #isSqueak,
#isPharo, as suggested by Casey.

Updates 1579, 1580, 1581, 1582, 1583 in GitHub.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: AndreasProfiler, D&D enh,

garduino
Thanks, I was just wondering if you had noticed about the release as
MIT of the (now named) AndreasProfiler.