Android DrGeo release 12.12

Hilaire Fernandes
Here it is http://www.drgeo.eu/home/dr-geo-news/androiddrgeorelease1212

Thanks to Dimitry Golubovsky for his long support adapting the Android
Stack VM to my needs, the Pharo community to its supports and a tribute
to Andreas Raabs who first ported the interpreter VM to Android.

Hilaire

Android DrGeo release 12.12

Hilaire Fernandes
Dear Mr Blake,

There is indeed a problem with GooglePlay marking incompatible Galaxy
Note for app. built with large and xlarge screen size (range 4" to 10").
Previous DrGeo built was for normal, large, xlarge screen size and
GalaxyNote was compatible. But several users keep insisting installing
DrGeo on 3.5" screen size devices and rated very badly DrGeo because it
was of course too tiny and unusable.

Beside a direct link to the free app. built,  I don't have solution:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1308&release_id=7777

By the way, if you have another Android device compatible with DrGeo,
can you rate DrGeo? It is very helpful.

Thanks

Hilaire