Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Ann] Calypso scoped refactoring

Denis Kudriashov
I finally implemented scopes support for refactorings in Calypso to be able restrict system changes to particular set of packages or classes.
The new preview tool is copy of old ChangesBrowser with additional scopes list widget:

In this picture I requested Announcer>>initialize rename and switched scope to the Announcer package.

Scopes are filled by browser where refactoring was requested. It is same logic how method browser receives scopes from original browser.

When user changes scope all refactoring changes are recomputed.

It was last dependency of Calypso from Nautilus related packages. Now it can be loaded without Nautilus.

Best regards,
Denis
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Ann] Calypso scoped refactoring

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 15 Jan 2018, at 12:10, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I finally implemented scopes support for refactorings in Calypso to be able restrict system changes to particular set of packages or classes.
> The new preview tool is copy of old ChangesBrowser with additional scopes list widget:
>
> <CalypsoScopedRefactoring.png>
>
> In this picture I requested Announcer>>initialize rename and switched scope to the Announcer package.
>  
> Scopes are filled by browser where refactoring was requested. It is same logic how method browser receives scopes from original browser.
>
> When user changes scope all refactoring changes are recomputed.
>
> It was last dependency of Calypso from Nautilus related packages. Now it can be loaded without Nautilus.
>
> Best regards,
> Denis

Very nice !

Reply | Threaded
|

Julien Delplanque-2
In reply to this post by Denis Kudriashov
This scope list in the widget was definitely something missing in Nautilus.

Thanks a lot for this!

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Le 15 janv. 2018 à 12:10, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I finally implemented scopes support for refactorings in Calypso to be able restrict system changes to particular set of packages or classes.
The new preview tool is copy of old ChangesBrowser with additional scopes list widget:

<CalypsoScopedRefactoring.png>

In this picture I requested Announcer>>initialize rename and switched scope to the Announcer package.

Scopes are filled by browser where refactoring was requested. It is same logic how method browser receives scopes from original browser.

It was last dependency of Calypso from Nautilus related packages. Now it can be loaded without Nautilus.

Best regards,
Denis

Reply | Threaded
|

Stephane Ducasse-3
In reply to this post by Denis Kudriashov
Tx denis!!!

Stef

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Best regards,
Denis