[Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release
notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe
many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy
to harvest. So, take a look!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

Stéphane Ducasse
you can add ESUG as sponsors

Stef

On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!

Do you have a list of CSes somewhere?

> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

I found them.
Now the question is how to handle the list....

On Nov 6, 2010, at 10:24 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!
>

> Do you have a list of CSes somewhere?
>

>> Cheers,
>> Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> you can add ESUG as sponsors

Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?

Levente

> Stef
>

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>
> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?

We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.

Stef

> Levente
>

>> Stef
>>

>> On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Juan Vuletich

Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release

And why ESUG would like to be mentioned as a sponsor if this would not have been the case?
Do you think that I'm generally lying? I guess not but I apply the same question technic than you. :)

Stef

On Nov 6, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>
> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>

> Levente
>

>> Stef
>>

>> On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> Cuis 2.8 is available at www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html . The release notes describes changes in recent versions (starting at 2.0). I believe many of the enhancements could be also useful for Pharo and rather easy to harvest. So, take a look!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Juan Vuletich

[OT] Sponsor's requests (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> And why ESUG would like to be mentioned as a sponsor if this would not have been the case?
> Do you think that I'm generally lying? I guess not but I apply the same question technic than you. :)

Let's say you're wringting two books at the same time: Book1 and Book2.
FGSW (Fictional Group Sponsoring Writers) is sponsoring Book2. Book2
is based on the foundations of Book1. Would you mention FGSW in the
sponsors list of Book1 if they ask you to do, even though you know that
they didn't support that work?

Levente

> Stef
>
> On Nov 6, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>>
>> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>>

>> Levente
>>

>>> Stef

Morphic 3 (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>>
>> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>
> We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
> Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
> sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.

Did Juan stop developing Morphic 3? I doubt he did.

Levente

> Stef

snip

Re: [OT] Sponsor's requests (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Left blank on purpose ....

On Nov 6, 2010, at 5:54 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> And why ESUG would like to be mentioned as a sponsor if this would not have been the case?
>> Do you think that I'm generally lying? I guess not but I apply the same question technic than you. :)
>
> Let's say you're wringting two books at the same time: Book1 and Book2. FGSW (Fictional Group Sponsoring Writers) is sponsoring Book2. Book2 is based on the foundations of Book1. Would you mention FGSW in the sponsors list of Book1 if they ask you to do, even though you know that they didn't support that work?
>

> Levente
>

>> Stef

>>> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>>>

>>> Levente

Re: Morphic 3 (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

On Nov 6, 2010, at 5:55 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>>> you can add ESUG as sponsors
>>>
>>> Is the developement of Cuis sponsored by ESUG?
>>
>> We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
>> Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
>> sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.
>
> Did Juan stop developing Morphic 3? I doubt he did.

As I told you juan decided that Morphic 30 would not be ready and he preferred to find another solution
for the sponsor we got with him. Any board member can confirm that and juan too. We found that the solution to
get a simplemorphic was a good deal so that Juan does not feel embarassed about esug and the inverse.
Now you that believe what you want but I do not believe that this is really constructive.

Stef

> Levente
>

>> Stef
>
> snip

Re: [OT] Sponsor's requests (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Igor Stasenko
I think this is better to be discussed between ESUG and Juan, because
they know exactly who was involved in what,
and what work was sponsored.
Speculating about it is counter constructive. :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Morphic 3 (was: Re: [Ann][Cuis] New Cuis Release)

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sat, 6 Nov 2010, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>>> We originally sponsored the development of Morphic 30 and it generally does not hurt to say it.
>>> Even if at the end morphic is not ready for public consumption. Our original idea was not to
>>> sponsor SimpleMorphic. I have no problem with the solution we found because he helps everybody to be happy.
>>
>> Did Juan stop developing Morphic 3? I doubt he did.
>
> As I told you juan decided that Morphic 30 would not be ready and he preferred to find another solution
> for the sponsor we got with him. Any board member can confirm that and juan too. We found that the solution to
Well, I didn't see when you wrote that. But this makes the case totally
different. Knowing this, your request sounds totally valid.

Levente