[Ann] ESUG 2019 in Cologne, Germany

Seth Berman
Posted on behalf of the ESUG board:

The ESUG board is pleased to announce that the 27th ESUG conference/summer-school will be held in
Cologne, Germany 26-30 August 2019 (with Camp Smalltalk 24/25).
The conference is co-organised by ZWEIDENKER.

ESUG Conference 2019

Re: [Ann] ESUG 2019 in Cologne, Germany

Noschvie
Hello
is there a preferred hotel for the "Camp Smalltalk 24/25" ?
Thanks
Norbert

Re: [Ann] ESUG 2019 in Cologne, Germany

jtuchel
Norbert,

dunno. ESUG has a link to HRS which shows all hotels sorted by distace from the venue. I have been staying at the Lindner Hotel City Plaza (too expensive for me this time) and can recommend it. I've heard of a few of us staying at the Motel one. If you'd like to have a pool and sauna in the evenings, I can recommend the Maurittius Hotel & Therme. The rooms aren't really great and you may have bad luck and hav loud water cleaning or heating in front of your room, but other than that, it is nice.
I also know the ibis koeln city center, which is a typical ibis, good to reach, nothing spectacular.
If you'd like a spectacular breakfast, I can recommend the Cerano Hotel Köln City at Elisenstraße.

Looking forward to meeting you in Köln!

HTH

Joachim

Am Samstag, 6. Juli 2019 09:21:28 UTC+2 schrieb Norbert Schlemmer:
Hello
is there a preferred hotel for the "Camp Smalltalk 24/25" ?
Thanks
Norbert

Re: [Ann] ESUG 2019 in Cologne, Germany

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Hi guys,

Instantiations crew will be staying at Linder Hotel. I have friends staying in Pullman Cologne which is just 2 blocks from Linder. Both are walking distance from the venue. I have others friends attending but don't know where they will be staying. Will let you know when I know those too.

Looking forward to see you all,

Best,

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 6:33 AM Joachim Tuchel <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Re: [Ann] ESUG 2019 in Cologne, Germany

Noschvie
Thanks Joachim