[Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Santiago Bragagnolo
Hi All!

I have being working on releasing versions (i should do it more often).
 I am happy to announce Fog v1.0.0-beta. I think I found a API that i like enough. So, i took the courage to pass to 1.

 Thew new version changes many things:  Redefines the roll of the session, it minimize the roll of the connection, it cleans up the code, it defines a more verbose but less magic API. It generates proxies for the contracts.

It supports now all the types including: maps and arrays.

Goodnight :)

Santiago

Fog

Pharo Ethereum Driver

Fog is a library that allows the user to connect to an ethereum based blockchain data base.

Is based on the Javascript canonical implementation done by Ethereum community Ethereum Javascript API.

Download code

Iceberg / Baseline

Metacello
	new
	baseline: 'Fog';
	repository: 'github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
	load.

Re: [Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Santiago Bragagnolo
already a revision to do to the doc!
Metacello
	new
	baseline: 'Fog';
	repository: 'github://smartanvil/Fog/src';
	load.

El lun., 3 dic. 2018 a las 1:20, Santiago Bragagnolo (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

	load.

Re: [Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Marcus Denker-4
Link to GitHub:

On 3 Dec 2018, at 01:20, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

	repository: '<a href="github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src" class="">github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
	load.