classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Santiago Bragagnolo
Hi All! 

I have being working on releasing versions (i should do it more often).
 I am happy to announce Fog v1.0.0-beta. I think I found a API that i like enough. So, i took the courage to pass to 1. 

Thew new version changes many things:  Redefines the roll of the session, it minimize the roll of the connection, it cleans up the code, it defines a more verbose but less magic API. It generates proxies for the contracts.

It supports now all the types including: maps and arrays.

Goodnight :) 

Santiago

Fog

Pharo Ethereum Driver

Fog is a library that allows the user to connect to an ethereum based blockchain data base.

Is based on the Javascript canonical implementation done by Ethereum community Ethereum Javascript API.

Download code

Iceberg / Baseline

Metacello
	new
	baseline: 'Fog';
	repository: 'github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
	load.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Santiago Bragagnolo
already a revision to do to the doc! 
Metacello
	new
	repository: 'github://smartanvil/Fog/src';
	load.

El lun., 3 dic. 2018 a las 1:20, Santiago Bragagnolo (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi All! 

I am happy to announce Fog v1.0.0-beta. I think I found a API that i like enough. So, i took the courage to pass to 1. 

Thew new version changes many things:  Redefines the roll of the session, it minimize the roll of the connection, it cleans up the code, it defines a more verbose but less magic API. It generates proxies for the contracts.

Santiago

Fog

Pharo Ethereum Driver

Fog is a library that allows the user to connect to an ethereum based blockchain data base.

Is based on the Javascript canonical implementation done by Ethereum community Ethereum Javascript API.

Download code

Iceberg / Baseline

Metacello
	new
	repository: 'github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
	load.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Ann] Fog 1.0.0-beta

Marcus Denker-4
In reply to this post by Santiago Bragagnolo
Link to GitHub:

On 3 Dec 2018, at 01:20, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All! 

Santiago

Fog

Pharo Ethereum Driver

Download code

Iceberg / Baseline

Metacello
	new
	repository: '<a href="github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src" class="">github://sbragagnolo/Fog/src';
	load.