[Ann] OSSubprocess v1.0.1

Guillermo Polito

Hi all,

There is a new version of OSSubprocess available. This is a Bugfix release. This release fixes a problem with waitpid that happened regularly and randomly in OSSubprocess users mostly in the CI. For those interesting, the details of the bug can be read in:

https://github.com/pharo-contributions/OSSubprocess/issues/36

Bugfix list

#39 travis_wait hides smalltalkCI output
#36 Often get waitpid() -1 in CI

Thanks a lot to Pablo and Santi that helped me debugging,
Enjoy,
Guille

#39 travis_wait hides smalltalkCI output
#36 Often get waitpid() -1 in CI