[Ann] PharoThings a live programming IoT platform based on Pharo

[Ann] PharoThings a live programming IoT platform based on Pharo

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

I am glad to announce the project PharoThings which brings the live programming environment into IoT domain.

It includes:
  • development tools to lively program, explore and debug remote boards (based on TelePharo)
  • board modeling library which simplifies board configuration
    • Raspberry driven by WiringPi library
    • Arduino driven by Firmata, soon
    • Beaglebone, soon
Follow github page and videos to get a feeling of this project:

Now PharoThings is in beta stage together with documentation and videos. I would like any feedback on how to improve them.

If you are going to Esug conference you can see PharoThings in live at awards competition.

Best regards,
Denis

Re: [Ann] PharoThings a live programming IoT platform based on Pharo

Stephane Ducasse-3
Nice videos :)
So many exciting things moving in Pharo....

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am glad to announce the project PharoThings which brings the live
> programming environment into IoT domain.
>
> It includes:
>
> development tools to lively program, explore and debug remote boards (based
> on TelePharo)
> board modeling library which simplifies board configuration
>
> Raspberry driven by WiringPi library
> Arduino driven by Firmata, soon
> Beaglebone, soon
>
> Follow github page and videos to get a feeling of this project:
> - https://youtu.be/ezfjditHjq4
> - https://youtu.be/5i0tsgFtlOg
> - https://youtu.be/0H9of7PQet0
>
> Now PharoThings is in beta stage together with documentation and videos. I
> would like any feedback on how to improve them.
>
> If you are going to Esug conference you can see PharoThings in live at
> awards competition.
>
> Best regards,
> Denis

Re: [Ann] PharoThings a live programming IoT platform based on Pharo

Thierry Goubier
This is very interesting.

Thanks Denis,

Thierry

Hi.

I am glad to announce the project PharoThings which brings the live programming environment into IoT domain.

It includes:
  • development tools to lively program, explore and debug remote boards (based on TelePharo)
  • board modeling library which simplifies board configuration
    • Raspberry driven by WiringPi library
    • Arduino driven by Firmata, soon
    • Beaglebone, soon
Follow github page and videos to get a feeling of this project:

Now PharoThings is in beta stage together with documentation and videos. I would like any feedback on how to improve them.

If you are going to Esug conference you can see PharoThings in live at awards competition.

Best regards,
Denis

Re: [Ann] PharoThings a live programming IoT platform based on Pharo

SergeStinckwich
Really impressive work ! Definitively interested to have a look for projects I have in my research lab in Cameroon.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)