[Ann] Remote debugging tools

12

Re: [Ann] Remote debugging tools

Denis Kudriashov

That sounds wonderful! Thank you very much! Is the new code online?

Not yet. Probably I will finish it next week.

Re: [Ann] Remote debugging tools

Denis Kudriashov
Hi Norbert.

I start implement optimized protocol and I got really nice results. I reduce size of packet in my example to 16 bytes. I not measure performance yet but it should be better too. Also new protocol will allow application specific optimisations.
So soon we will have really usable tools for your case with slow network.

That sounds wonderful! Thank you very much! Is the new code online?

So you can try new version now
12