[Ann] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.1

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

It is a pleasure to announce that Bernhard and I have updated the
StyledTextEditor packages to work on Cuis 4.1. Please use a fully
updated Cuis image.

Find it at https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor .

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

bpi

Re: [Ann] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.1

bpi
Hi Juan,

I just tried installing STE in the latest Cuis4.1-1739 – with all the extracted packages reloaded first. However, I get an Error: Improper store into indexable object. Does it still work for you?

Cheers,
Berhard

Am 12.03.2013 um 12:33 schrieb Juan Vuletich:

> Hi Folks,
>
> It is a pleasure to announce that Bernhard and I have updated the StyledTextEditor packages to work on Cuis 4.1. Please use a fully updated Cuis image.
>
> Find it at https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor .
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

CuisDebug.log (11K) Download Attachment

Re: [Ann] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.1

Hannes Hirzel
Bernard, later when you have successfully installed STE in the most
recent minor version of Cuis 4.1, the resulting image would be a good
candidate to put into your own branch of Cuis for people to download.
Unfortunately I had not time yet to look at STE for 4.1 though it is
very useful for me as a starting point for my own development.

--Hannes

On 6/29/13, Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> I just tried installing STE in the latest Cuis4.1-1739 – with all the
> extracted packages reloaded first. However, I get an Error: Improper store
> into indexable object. Does it still work for you?
>
> Cheers,
> Berhard

Re: [Ann] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.1

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

STE should load and run correctly. It did at the time of my last commit
of it. If you find a problem, please report it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich