[Ann] Workshop (3rd session) IndieWeb with pocket infrastructures

1 message Options

[Ann] Workshop (3rd session) IndieWeb with pocket infrastructures

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

This is a short annoucement about our workshops related IndieWeb with
pocket infrastructures. Our third session would be this Saturday 12
Sept, from 15:15 to 19:15 (GMT-5). You can find more information in [1]
and the documentation in [2]. Following a "local first" approach, the
documention and workshops will be happening in Spanish but the
interactive notebooks and code will be written in English [3][3a][4][5].

[1] https://is.gd/dataroda50
[2] https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/indieweb/
[3] https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/brea/
[3a] https://code.tupale.co/Offray/Brea