Annotated tests in help system

Torsten Bergmann
Stef wrote in thread "1.2 vision"
>for me this one is the key one :)

Hi Stef,

file in the attached file in 1.1./1.2 and then evaluate:

    HelpBrowser openOn: TestReference

It's not perfect but I think it can serve
your example. Time is limited but you should easily get
the idea. Feel free to adopt it to your needs.

"TestReference" is just a simple entry point
similar to existing "SystemReference". Work is done in
TestAPIHelpBuilder who queries the pragmas (#test:about:tag:)
and builds the topic structure.

I still think written docu is better, but API help and
tests are better than nothing...

Bye
T.

HelpSystem-HelpOnTests.st (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Annotated tests in help system

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks!
I will have a look.