AnnotationPanePlugin for Nautilus

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Igor/Ben. I don't know if it was the correct path, but I commited NautilusCommon-MarianoMartinezPeck.58  which adds a new plugin: AnnotationPanePlugin.
It is based on Igors one and taken the class from OB. For me this is really usful beacuse it shows for each method its author, timestamp, mcz version, category, number  of implementors, etc. It does not show the number of senders because it is slow.

So...is that fine?

ahh btw, if you wonder how to do a script to enable plugins:

Nautilus pluginClasses add: { AnnotationPanePlugin. #middle }

cheers,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: AnnotationPanePlugin for Nautilus

EstebanLM
Hi,

On Apr 24, 2012, at 11:49 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Hi Igor/Ben. I don't know if it was the correct path, but I commited NautilusCommon-MarianoMartinezPeck.58  which adds a new plugin: AnnotationPanePlugin.
It is based on Igors one and taken the class from OB. For me this is really usful beacuse it shows for each method its author, timestamp, mcz version, category, number  of implementors, etc. It does not show the number of senders because it is slow.

So...is that fine?

ahh btw, if you wonder how to do a script to enable plugins:

Nautilus pluginClasses add: { AnnotationPanePlugin. #middle }

something like:

Nautilus addPlugin: AnnotationPanePlugin at: #middle.

looks better for me :)

Esteban

cheers,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: AnnotationPanePlugin for Nautilus

EstebanLM
ahhh....

On Apr 24, 2012, at 11:49 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Hi Igor/Ben. I don't know if it was the correct path, but I commited NautilusCommon-MarianoMartinezPeck.58  which adds a new plugin: AnnotationPanePlugin.
It is based on Igors one and taken the class from OB. For me this is really usful beacuse it shows for each method its author, timestamp, mcz version, category, number  of implementors, etc. It does not show the number of senders because it is slow.

So...is that fine?

ahh btw, if you wonder how to do a script to enable plugins:

Nautilus pluginClasses add: { AnnotationPanePlugin. #middle }

...and:

AnnotationPanePlugin class>>#pluginSettings: builder
<nautilusPlugin>
builder add: self at: #middle.

looks a LOT better for me :)

Esteban

ps: yes, I know... I'm annoying today :P

cheers,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: AnnotationPanePlugin for Nautilus

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)

On Apr 25, 2012, at 12:15 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

ahhh....

[...]

It doesn't work like that.

You can choose dynamically where you wanna put the plugin, and if you want to activate it or not.

With pragmas, I do not think it can work :)

Ben

Re: AnnotationPanePlugin for Nautilus

EstebanLM
mmm... not convinced :)
let's see it tomorrow (if that #¢%& vm bug let me do anything else :P)

Esteban

On Apr 25, 2012, at 12:22 AM, Benjamin wrote:

[...]

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
> Nautilus pluginClasses add: { AnnotationPanePlugin. #middle }

something like:

Nautilus addPlugin: AnnotationPanePlugin at: #middle.

looks better for me :)
+1. Use the tools to tell us how to use our objects...
Cheers,
Sean