Announcement

Dirk Verleysen-2
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

Announcement

Janko Mivšek
Hi Dirk,

That just perfect, two success stories in first days of new year! And
I'd like to add them on http://www.aidaweb.si/success-stories.html, can I?

Also, can you explain us your football website a bit more? Who is target
audience, what functionality it provides, etc.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Announcement

Dirk Verleysen-2
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

Announcement

Nicholas Moore
Dirk,

I like your sites and have a couple of questions. Are they both running
in the same image, and is Swazoo working alone or behind Apache?

Nicholas

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to announce 2 websites I made using Swazoo and Aida/Web
> in combination with ObjectStudio 8 and a PostgreSql database. They
> both run on an old PC that none of my kids wanted but it's holding
> till now :-).
>
> The url's are: www.skherdersem.be and www.verleysen.net.
>
> Dirk
> --
>
> Dirk Verleysen
>
> *verleysen.net
> *Rijgerstraat 58 ? 9310 Moorsel ? Belgium
> Phone +32 53 21 15 10 ? Mobile +32 477 26 09 93
> http://www.verleysen.net <http://www.verleysen.net/>

*Nicholas J Moore*

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Announcement

Dirk Verleysen-2
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Janko Mivšek
Just a little pre-announcement: a new Swazoo 2.1 is out on both Squeak
and VW and I put a great amount of time into a reliability of Swazoo
serving directly on the wild Internet. So, a Swazoo is definitively able
to run directly to Internet and reliably. I'm running 35 sites directly
on the Internet for a while now, some of them quite frequent. And by the
way, all from the same image!

Best regards
Janko

http://www.aidaweb.si

About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Nicholas Moore
Excellent. I have recently added two sites, both Aida/Web and Swazoo:

www.chateauvillettes.com
www.tsr-i.com

They are in the same image, but sitting behind Apache.

Nicholas

Janko Miv?ek wrote:

> Just a little pre-announcement: a new Swazoo 2.1 is out on both Squeak
> and VW and I put a great amount of time into a reliability of Swazoo
> serving directly on the wild Internet. So, a Swazoo is definitively able
> to run directly to Internet and reliably. I'm running 35 sites directly
> on the Internet for a while now, some of them quite frequent. And by the
> way, all from the same image!
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>

> Dirk Verleysen wrote:
>
>> Nicholas,
>>
>> They are running  in the same image. If you want I'll describe how I
>> start the server. It's just Swazoo and I hope to be able to keep it this
>> way.
>>
>> Dirk
>>
>> Nicholas Moore schreef:
>>
>>> Dirk,
>>>
>>> I like your sites and have a couple of questions. Are they both
>>> running in the same image, and is Swazoo working alone or behind Apache?
>>>
>>> Nicholas

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Nicholas J Moore*

>> --
>>
>> Dirk Verleysen
>>
>> *verleysen.net
>> *Rijgerstraat 58 ? 9310 Moorsel ? Belgium
>> Phone +32 53 21 15 10 ? Mobile +32 477 26 09 93
>> http://www.verleysen.net <http://www.verleysen.net/>

*Nicholas J Moore*

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Janko Mivšek
Nicholas, so we have 4 new Aida success stories, and we are still at
beginning of the year :) Can I add your sites to success stories too?

Janko

http://www.aidaweb.si

About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Janko Mivšek
Nicholas,

I just love your Chateau les Villettes site. I traveling through
Limogetes last year and its just pity that I need know for a such a nice
place to visit it!

Janko

http://www.aidaweb.si

About Swazoo (was Announcement)

Nicholas Moore
Janko

Thank you, next time you are near here you must come and say hello.

You can add the sites to the success stories, no problem - the more the
merrier!

Nicholas

--

*Nicholas J Moore*

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Re: Announcement

Nicholas Moore
Dirk,
Thanks for the offer. How do you start your server?
Nicholas

Nicholas Moore schreef:

--
NJM TSR-i