Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock

sebastianconcept
Hi guys,

just sharing something I needed to do this week:

Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock
| subscription |
subscription := AnnouncementSubscription new
announcementClass: aClass;
yourself.
subscription block: [:ann|
subscriptions remove: subscription.
aBlock value: ann].

subscriptions add: subscription

Re: Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock

Nicolas Petton
thanks for sharing :) Pull request?

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock

sebastianconcept
I'm still a couple of versions behind hacking like crazy an MVP

Once I make the upgrade to latest code, and upgrade myself to the new workflow, I'll start sharing via pull request yeah

We're going to have a StartupWeekend later this month, so I'll let that upgrade for after the event.

Look, you'll find me among mentors here:

Sebastian Sastre writes:

Hi guys,

just sharing something I needed to do this week:

Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock
| subscription |
subscription := AnnouncementSubscription new
announcementClass: aClass;
yourself.
subscription block: [:ann|
subscriptions remove: subscription.
aBlock value: ann].

subscriptions add: subscription

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Announcer>>on: aClass doOnce: aBlock

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi Sebastian,

I was so free to create a pull request here:

Best,
Manfred