Announcing SeaShell, deployment tool for seaside

Announcing SeaShell, deployment tool for seaside

Andreas Brodbeck-3
Dear Smalltalkers,

I would like to share some work with you. It's exciting for me, that it
seems that I have managed my dream comes true: I am successfully using
Seaside on Gemstone in my business, and having a fantastic alternative
to Ruby on Rails! I hope I can contribute alot in the near future.
Anyway, here is my little start to say "Thank you!" to the Smalltalk
community:

http://andreas.mindclue.ch/blog/Announcing+SeaShell

Greetings!

Andreas

--
  mindclue gmbh
  Andreas Brodbeck, Geschäftsführer

Re: Announcing SeaShell, deployment tool for seaside

Julian Fitzell-2
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for sharing this. Any administration/deployment tools for
Seaside are most welcome.

Julian

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Andreas Brodbeck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> I would like to share some work with you. It's exciting for me, that it
> seems that I have managed my dream comes true: I am successfully using
> Seaside on Gemstone in my business, and having a fantastic alternative
> to Ruby on Rails! I hope I can contribute alot in the near future.
> Anyway, here is my little start to say "Thank you!" to the Smalltalk
> community:
>
> http://andreas.mindclue.ch/blog/Announcing+SeaShell
>
> Greetings!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
>   mindclue gmbh
>   Andreas Brodbeck, Geschäftsführer
>   Software-Ingenieur / Dipl. El.-Ing. ETH
>   Tel: 055 622 26 24
>   Mehr: www.mindclue.ch/kontaktinfo.html

Re: Announcing SeaShell, deployment tool for seaside

stephane ducasse
Excellent news.
Thanks for sharing that with us.

On Mar 18, 2009, at 1:40 AM, Andreas Brodbeck wrote:

> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> I would like to share some work with you. It's exciting for me, that
> it
> seems that I have managed my dream comes true: I am successfully using
> Seaside on Gemstone in my business, and having a fantastic alternative
> to Ruby on Rails! I hope I can contribute alot in the near future.
> Anyway, here is my little start to say "Thank you!" to the Smalltalk
> community:
>

> Greetings!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
>   mindclue gmbh
>   Andreas Brodbeck, Geschäftsführer
>   Software-Ingenieur / Dipl. El.-Ing. ETH
>   Tel: 055 622 26 24
>   Mehr: www.mindclue.ch/kontaktinfo.html

Re: Announcing SeaShell, deployment tool for seaside

David Zmick
Thank you for giving this tool to the community!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

/dz0004455\
http://david-zmick.co.cc