Announcing http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository

1 message Options

Announcing http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository

Dale
I just created http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository and copied the latest versions of all of the Metacello configurations into the repository.

I've added 'GLASS Dev' and 'Metacello Dev' groups to repository, so if you're on one of those lists you'll be able to update the Metacello configurations.

http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository (SqueakSource MetacelloRepository) should be used for all Metacello configurations that are aimed at Pharo/Squeak/GemStone.

http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository (GemSource MetacelloRepository) should be used for all Metacello configurations that are aimed at GemStone only.

I am currently using a naming convention for GemStone-specific configurations using ConfigurationOfGs as the prefix instead of ConfigurationOf for common configurations.

If you have GemStone-specific projects I encourage you to publish your Metacello configuration in http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MetacelloRepository as this is a convenient place to look for such things.

Dale