Another Debugger Enhancement Request

Jeffrey Odell-2
I would like to be able to copy the stack trace to a workspace or the
clipboard.  That way, sending off a bug report to someone would be
facilitated.  There may be a way I'm overlooking, but I could not find it.

jlo

Re: Another Debugger Enhancement Request

Ian Bartholomew-6
Jeffrey,

> I would like to be able to copy the stack trace to a workspace or the
> clipboard.  That way, sending off a bug report to someone would be
> facilitated.  There may be a way I'm overlooking, but I could not find it.

Not quite what you want but the easiest way to copy a stack trace is from
the initial walkback dialog - it's a text view so right click/select
all/copy will put the trace onto the clipboard.

Ian

Re: Another Debugger Enhancement Request

Jeffrey Odell-2
Ah - I've turned that off.  Thanks - I can turn it on and grab it in the
mean time.

jlo

"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> Jeffrey,
>
> > I would like to be able to copy the stack trace to a workspace or the
> > clipboard.  That way, sending off a bug report to someone would be
> > facilitated.  There may be a way I'm overlooking, but I could not find
it.

> Not quite what you want but the easiest way to copy a stack trace is from
> the initial walkback dialog - it's a text view so right click/select
> all/copy will put the trace onto the clipboard.
>
> Ian

Re: Another Debugger Enhancement Request

Blair McGlashan
> Jeffrey,
>
> > I would like to be able to copy the stack trace to a workspace or the
> > clipboard.  That way, sending off a bug report to someone would be
> > facilitated.  There may be a way I'm overlooking, but I could not find
it.

> Not quite what you want but the easiest way to copy a stack trace is from
> the initial walkback dialog - it's a text view so right click/select
> all/copy will put the trace onto the clipboard.

Or you could press the Copy button on the walkback dialog itself :-)

Regards

Blair

Re: Another Debugger Enhancement Request

Ian Bartholomew-6
Blair,

> Or you could press the Copy button on the walkback dialog itself :-)

Ah, yes - that would be a good alternative :).

I can't remember noticing that button before so maybe I should be spending a
bit more time looking out for these technological advances :)

Regards
    Ian