Another Small Bugfix

1 message Options

Another Small Bugfix

Ken Treis-4
I found a bug in FileResource; it wasn't backing up the resolution
stream if the file wasn't found.  I hadn't seen this because
FileResources always seemed to find their way to the last position
within my sites.

There are two methods that changed:
FileResource>>#reallyRespondTo:resolvedOn: and
FileResourceTest>>#testNonexistantFile.  I've attached fileouts for the
two methods (mostly for you, Jerry, so you don't have to work through
the whole FileResource class again).

I updated the fileouts-chunk and vw3x-parcels directories on
SourceForge.  The vw3 parcel version has been rolled to 0.13.

Ken

fileResFix.zip (1K) Download Attachment