Another metacello loading puzzle: xml

123

Re: Another metacello loading puzzle: xml

GLASS mailing list
Iwan,

Ah, I found it. In the method
MetacelloPackagesSpec>>sortPackageSpecs:packageSpec:groupLoops:for:
there is a `false ifTrue:` ... changing the `false` to `true` will dump
additional logging to the Transcript ... If the additional debugging
info doesn't help you figure out your circularity then send me a copy of
the Transcript and I'll take a crack at decoding it ..

Dale

123