Another newbie Question

Ram

Another newbie Question

Ram
I think lively kernel is an interesting idea.
If I am looking to work with Lively Kernel, what should I already be familiar with?
Is knowing Squeak/Smalltalk a prerequisite?
I especially find understanding the Morphic UI the hardest.

Re: Another newbie Question

Kehoe, Gregory

Hi Ram,

I too have been looking into this recently. Lively runs as JavaScript inside a Browser.  I found the technical documentation http://lively-kernel.org/development/media/LivelyKernel-TechnicalOverview.pdf to be very helpful as an introduction to the basic architecture of Lively.

Regards,

Greg