Another post about our experience with Pharo at OSOCO

Another post about our experience with Pharo at OSOCO

Rafael Luque
Hi all,

We've published the second part of our experiences introducing Pharo at OSOCO.

The post is in spanish:

However, I've checked that Google Translate does a good job with it:

Cheers,
Rafael Luque

Re: Another post about our experience with Pharo at OSOCO

hernanmd
Hi Rafael,

Did you published your code generator somewhere?
I would like to check since I am writing a code generator for Pharo
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/CodeGenerator
Cheers,

Hernán

> Hi all,
>
> We've published the second part of our experiences introducing Pharo at
> OSOCO.
>
> The post is in spanish:
> https://osoco.es/thoughts/2017/12/pharo-en-osoco-parte-2/
>
> However, I've checked that Google Translate does a good job with it:
> https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fosoco.es%2Fthoughts%2F2017%2F12%2Fpharo-en-osoco-parte-2%2F&edit-text=
>
> Cheers,
> Rafael Luque

Re: Another post about our experience with Pharo at OSOCO

Rafael Luque
Not at the moment, but we have plans to release both the code generator and the EDA framework shortly, so I will back to you when we publish them.

Rafa.

Hi Rafael,

Did you published your code generator somewhere?
I would like to check since I am writing a code generator for Pharo
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/CodeGenerator
Cheers,

Hernán

> Hi all,
>
> We've published the second part of our experiences introducing Pharo at
> OSOCO.
>
> The post is in spanish:
> https://osoco.es/thoughts/2017/12/pharo-en-osoco-parte-2/
>
> However, I've checked that Google Translate does a good job with it:
> https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fosoco.es%2Fthoughts%2F2017%2F12%2Fpharo-en-osoco-parte-2%2F&edit-text=
>
> Cheers,
> Rafael Luque

Re: Another post about our experience with Pharo at OSOCO

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Rafael

Thanks a lot for sharing that with us. This is super interesting to
see the process.
I wish you a lot of other Pharo microservices and systems :)

Stef