Another way to contribute

SeanTAllen
Did you know you can contribute to Redline right now without writing a lick of Java or Smalltalk code?

The redline website source is hosted on github and can be forked and added to just like any other project on github.

Find a spelling mistake?
See some markup you don't like?
Have a great idea for some content?
Want to write an awesome guest blog post?

Fork it and have at it.

If you are planning on contributing in this fashion, drop me a line and I can explain the ins and outs of current tool
used to build the site ( current straight up jekyll powering github pages but probably going to octopress before too long ).
And I can also go over with the general idea for how content is going to be organized and where your contributions would
best fit.

Hope to hear from some folks.
-Sean-

Re: Another way to contribute

skim
I was just about to do this after reading "Getting Started Redline Smalltalk".  I've used jekyll many times before, when do you plan on switching over to Octopress?

skim

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 12:36 PM, skim <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was just about to do this after reading "Getting Started Redline Smalltalk".  I've used jekyll many times before, when do you plan on switching over to Octopress?

I'm thinking end of January, beginning of February. So, probably actually end of February, beginning of March.