Any Pharo 5 in the industrial setup?

Uko2
Dear all,

my name is Yuriy Tymchuk, I am a researcher from Bern University and the author of QualityAssistant and other quality-related tweaks and experiments in Pharo.

I am interested to know is anybody uses Pharo 5 in industry as I've spent plenty of time to develop QualityAssistant and I am interested to know if it is useful in the industrial setup. So if you know any project please let me know. If you are an industrial developer working on Pharo 5 I’m interested in a short chat. If you don’t have a time for chat maybe you can spend a couple of minutes on a small questioner because I really want to make QA useful for developers.

Cheers.
Yuriy

Re: [Esug-list] Any Pharo 5 in the industrial setup?

Alejandro Infante
Hi Yuriy,

I’m planning on porting my start-up app from Pharo4 to Pharo5 in mid-december. Maybe we could talk on January after I spend some time using it :).

Alejandro