Any advice on URL to component mapping before I dive in?

tty

Any advice on URL to component mapping before I dive in?

tty
Good morning.

Thanks to the folks who wrote the Twitter Bootstrap, I figured out how to change the URL so that the URL reflects the current path in the application.
For example, like this:

However, that URL WILL NOT take you directly to the component.

That is what I would like to implement.

The Seaside Book appears to touch on this with their REST Services section, so I have that to go on.

I figured I would ask the board before I tackled this task.

Thank you in advance.

tty