Any news on conference date?

jtuchel
Hi,

vacation plans have to be made, ESUG conference typically is in the
middle of the school holidays here in Southern Germany, so it's time to
make more detailed plans in order to have a chance to have both a family
vacation and a visit to the ESUG conference.

I need nothing more than the definite week, no more details are required
for now.

Joachim

Re: Any news on conference date?

stephane ducasse-2
Normally the dates should be  13 to 17 july in Brescia (camp before normally). Now I’m travelling next sunday to meet the local organizers
and clarify any problems that we may encounter after.

Stef

On 26 Jan 2015, at 15:22, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> vacation plans have to be made, ESUG conference typically is in the middle of the school holidays here in Southern Germany, so it's time to make more detailed plans in order to have a chance to have both a family vacation and a visit to the ESUG conference.
>
> I need nothing more than the definite week, no more details are required for now.
>
> Joachim

Re: Any news on conference date?

jtuchel
Hi Stef,

Thanks a lot! Do you think it's better to wait for Monday?

Joachim

> Am 26.01.2015 um 19:31 schrieb stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
> Normally the dates should be  13 to 17 july in Brescia (camp before normally). Now I’m travelling next sunday to meet the local organizers
> and clarify any problems that we may encounter after.
>
> Stef
>

>> On 26 Jan 2015, at 15:22, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> vacation plans have to be made, ESUG conference typically is in the middle of the school holidays here in Southern Germany, so it's time to make more detailed plans in order to have a chance to have both a family vacation and a visit to the ESUG conference.
>>
>> I need nothing more than the definite week, no more details are required for now.
>>
>> Joachim

Re: Any news on conference date?

stephane ducasse-2

> Hi Stef,
>
> Thanks a lot! Do you think it's better to wait for Monday?

probably

>> Am 26.01.2015 um 19:31 schrieb stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Normally the dates should be  13 to 17 july in Brescia (camp before normally). Now I’m travelling next sunday to meet the local organizers
>> and clarify any problems that we may encounter after.
>>
>> Stef
>>

>>> On 26 Jan 2015, at 15:22, [hidden email] wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> vacation plans have to be made, ESUG conference typically is in the middle of the school holidays here in Southern Germany, so it's time to make more detailed plans in order to have a chance to have both a family vacation and a visit to the ESUG conference.
>>>
>>> I need nothing more than the definite week, no more details are required for now.
>>>
>>> Joachim
>>>
>>> --
>>> Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:[hidden email]
>>> Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
>>> D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
>>> Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1

Re: Any news on conference date?

NiallRoss
Dear Stephane,
    am I right?  You are saying ESUG 2015 will (to be confirmed) be on
13 to 17 _July_ not 13 to 17 August?

July is no problem AFAIAC;  I just note that's a full month earlier than
usual, so I thought I'd make sure that's intended.

If July is the month, you should probably highlight that in all fora
ASAP;  people will be expecting mid-late August or possibly early
September, not July.

             HTH
                   Niall Ross

stephane ducasse wrote:

>>Hi Stef,
>>
>>Thanks a lot! Do you think it's better to wait for Monday?
>>

>probably
>

>>>Am 26.01.2015 um 19:31 schrieb stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>>Normally the dates should be  13 to 17 july in Brescia (camp before normally). Now I’m travelling next sunday to meet the local organizers
>>>and clarify any problems that we may encounter after.
>>>
>>>Stef

Re: Any news on conference date?

Damien Cassou

Niall Ross writes:
>     am I right?  You are saying ESUG 2015 will (to be confirmed) be on
> 13 to 17 _July_ not 13 to 17 August?

indeed, we are correctly talking about July, not the usual August or
September.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Any news on conference date?

stephane ducasse-2
Hi niall

We do not control the dates and we somehow miscommunicated with the local organizers.
I’m travelling to brescia this week-end to meet them and clarify all the points.
And may be we will cancel it at Brescia or not :). I think that it will work.
We will see next time we will be a lot more picky about people filling a budget on time.

Stef