Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

CdAB63

Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????

Best regards,

Casimiro

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

==

This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

abergel
Hi Casimiro!

Sorry for the late reply.
We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
It would be great if you could try.
https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2

On OSX, I did:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
cd woden2
./loadWoden2.sh
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well

Alexandre

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????
>
> Best regards,
>

> Casimiro
> --
> The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.
>
> ==
>
> This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

Stephane Ducasse-3
Do you have a travis or jenkins for woden in Pharo 7?

Stef

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 10:43 PM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Casimiro!
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
> We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
> It would be great if you could try.
> https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2
>
> On OSX, I did:
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
> cd woden2
> ./loadWoden2.sh
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>
> It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well
>
> Alexandre
>

>> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

>> Casimiro
>> --
>> The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.
>>
>> ==
>>
>> This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

CdAB63
Will try. Currently on 2 projects involving pharo. The most pressing one is a system for the calculation of uncertainties in measures. This system is part of a homologation system for smart card readers and smart card chips. The other is a simulation system that´s under non disclosure clause. Woden would be used in a third incoming project (simulations in crowd management in airports).

Best regards,

Casimiro

Hi Casimiro!

Sorry for the late reply.
We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
It would be great if you could try.
https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2

On OSX, I did:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
cd woden2
./loadWoden2.sh
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well

Alexandre

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????
>
> Best regards,
>

> Casimiro
> --
> The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.
>
> ==
>
> This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and
intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received
this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message
are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

Ronie Salgado
Do you have a travis or jenkins for woden in Pharo 7?
This is on my big todo list. In fact I need the travis to be able to support Windows. During the last months I have been rewriting the core of Woden 2 in order to improve stability and reduce dependencies. By using Lowtalk for the math library, I removed the requirement on Lowcode.

During the weekend I am gonna spend some time on implementing the scripts for Travis.

Best regards,
Ronie

Will try. Currently on 2 projects involving pharo. The most pressing one is a system for the calculation of uncertainties in measures. This system is part of a homologation system for smart card readers and smart card chips. The other is a simulation system that´s under non disclosure clause. Woden would be used in a third incoming project (simulations in crowd management in airports).

Best regards,

Casimiro

Hi Casimiro!

Sorry for the late reply.
We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
It would be great if you could try.
https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2

On OSX, I did:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
cd woden2
./loadWoden2.sh
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well

Alexandre

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????
>
> Best regards,
>

> Casimiro
> --
> The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.
>
> ==
>
> This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and
intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received
this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message
are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

abergel
Excellent!

Let us know how it goes. We will be happy to help

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Jan 12, 2018, at 1:47 PM, casimiro barreto <[hidden email]> wrote:

Will try. Currently on 2 projects involving pharo. The most pressing one is a system for the calculation of uncertainties in measures. This system is part of a homologation system for smart card readers and smart card chips. The other is a simulation system that´s under non disclosure clause. Woden would be used in a third incoming project (simulations in crowd management in airports).

Best regards,

Casimiro

Hi Casimiro!

Sorry for the late reply.
We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
It would be great if you could try.
https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2

On OSX, I did:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
cd woden2
./loadWoden2.sh
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well

Alexandre

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions (7)????
>
> Best regards,
>

> Casimiro
> --
> The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.
>
> ==
>
> This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and
intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received
this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message
are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Casimiro

This is a super news.

Stef

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 5:47 PM, casimiro barreto
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Will try. Currently on 2 projects involving pharo. The most pressing one is
> a system for the calculation of uncertainties in measures. This system is
> part of a homologation system for smart card readers and smart card chips.
> The other is a simulation system that´s under non disclosure clause. Woden
> would be used in a third incoming project (simulations in crowd management
> in airports).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Casimiro

>> Hi Casimiro!
>>
>> Sorry for the late reply.
>> We do have a working version of Woden for Pharo 7.
>> It would be great if you could try.
>> https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2
>>
>> On OSX, I did:
>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>> git clone https://github.com/ronsaldo/woden2.git
>> cd woden2
>> ./loadWoden2.sh
>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>>
>> It takes time to install & compile (~ 10 minutes?), but it works well
>>
>> Alexandre
>>

>> > On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:21 AM, Casimiro - GMAIL
>> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Is there any perspective of Woden working in Pharo 6.1 or later versions
>> > (7)????
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> >

>> > Casimiro
>> > --
>> > The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
>> > to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by
>> > error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy
>> > or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil
>> > and criminal sanctions.
>> >
>> > ==
>> >
>> > This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417
>>

> --
> The information contained in this message is confidential and
> intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received
> this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The
> unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message
> are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

Re: Any perspective of Woden in Pharo 6.1/7 ?????

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks ronie.
You can ask guille or damien because they gained experience in Travis.

S.