Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

Julien Delplanque
Hi everyone,

The subject is explicit enough...

I find it annoying when I have to do lots of click to create each
accessors using the gui... :)

I suppose it's possible to modify the browser to do that but I wonder if
anyone already did it?

Regards,

Julien

Re: Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

Udo Schneider
Hi Julien

In the Popup Menu use "Refactoring/Class Refactoring/Generate
Accessors". This allows you to choose from all possible accessors to create.

"Refactoring/Inst Var Refactoring/Accessors" only allows one inst var at
a time as you already discovered.

CU,

Udo

On 17/05/15 20:42, Julien Delplanque wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The subject is explicit enough...
>
> I find it annoying when I have to do lots of click to create each
> accessors using the gui... :)
>
> I suppose it's possible to modify the browser to do that but I wonder if
> anyone already did it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien

Re: Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

Julien Delplanque
Oh! Thank you, it will save me lots of time. :)

On 17/05/15 20:59, Udo Schneider wrote:

> Hi Julien
>
> In the Popup Menu use "Refactoring/Class Refactoring/Generate
> Accessors". This allows you to choose from all possible accessors to
> create.
>
> "Refactoring/Inst Var Refactoring/Accessors" only allows one inst var
> at a time as you already discovered.
>

> CU,
>
> Udo
>

> On 17/05/15 20:42, Julien Delplanque wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> The subject is explicit enough...
>>
>> I find it annoying when I have to do lots of click to create each
>> accessors using the gui... :)
>>
>> I suppose it's possible to modify the browser to do that but I wonder if
>> anyone already did it?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Julien

Re: Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

EstebanLM
… or you can just press cmd+h+a :)

> On 17 May 2015, at 21:07, Julien Delplanque <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Oh! Thank you, it will save me lots of time. :)
>
> On 17/05/15 20:59, Udo Schneider wrote:
>> Hi Julien
>>
>> In the Popup Menu use "Refactoring/Class Refactoring/Generate Accessors". This allows you to choose from all possible accessors to create.
>>
>> "Refactoring/Inst Var Refactoring/Accessors" only allows one inst var at a time as you already discovered.
>>

>> CU,
>>
>> Udo
>>

>> On 17/05/15 20:42, Julien Delplanque wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> The subject is explicit enough...
>>>
>>> I find it annoying when I have to do lots of click to create each
>>> accessors using the gui... :)
>>>
>>> I suppose it's possible to modify the browser to do that but I wonder if
>>> anyone already did it?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Julien

Re: Any way to create multiple accessors in one time?

stepharo
Yes I was annoyed too by the fact that it is inconsistent in nautilus
sometimes you get a tick list sometimes you have to do it one by one.
We tried during a sprint with franck to fix this problem and we ended up
seeing that there is a kind of bug in the way the rb metamodel is filled up.

We entered a bug entry and published some code but it is not ready.