Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Sanjay Minni
Hi,

Is there anybody in this group located in Bangalore,

You could connect with me at sanjay.minni_at_gmail.com if you would like to
join in an interesting project

regards
Sanjay

-----
---
Regards, Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi sanjay

tell us more about this interesting project.
BTW I would love to have a success story from india and I know that
some people developed nice frameworks there but I forgot the contact.

Stef

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody in this group located in Bangalore,
>
> You could connect with me at sanjay.minni_at_gmail.com if you would like to
> join in an interesting project
>
> regards
> Sanjay
>

> -----
> ---
> Regards, Sanjay

Re: Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Sanjay Minni
Hi Stef,

This is a business application on Fixed Assets Management and I want to use
Pharo+Seaside stack to make the current desktop application in the link
below into an updated browser based application.
      http://www.minisoftindia.com/assetage/index.html

This will be multi-tenanted hosted application in an internet server and
there are features planned for users / tenants inter-connectivity so as to
increase colloboration between users.

Its planned as a subscription based model and if possible there will also be
a desktop (local hosted) version as well.

2 Pharo group members took up the assignment / helped me and went along some
way to design / build the partially done application but both are currently
out of time hence I am looking at some associates.
(they can pitch in here)

Budget is a constraint as this is self funded hence I am looking at someone
in India (preferably Bangalore) since hourly rates in the west works out to
5X rates in India.

I though I will also get pharo skills and join hands but I guess learning is
not that easy now

The various applications at htto://www.minisoftindia.com/products were quite
successful sometime back with a fair user base but since then were shelved.
I plan to re-introduce them in a new Avatar

i will be happy to answer any questions

regards
Sanjay

Stephane Ducasse-3 wrote
> Hi sanjay
>
> tell us more about this interesting project.
> BTW I would love to have a success story from india and I know that
> some people developed nice frameworks there but I forgot the contact.
>
> Stef
>
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Sanjay Minni &lt;

> sm@

> &gt; wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there anybody in this group located in Bangalore,
>>
>> You could connect with me at sanjay.minni_at_gmail.com if you would like
>> join in an interesting project
>>
>> regards
>> Sanjay
>>

>> -----
>> ---
>> Regards, Sanjay
>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

-----
---
Regards, Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks for the information. Let us know how to help you.
Do you want me to post this on the Pharo weekly blog?

Stef

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> This is a business application on Fixed Assets Management and I want to use
> Pharo+Seaside stack to make the current desktop application in the link
> below into an updated browser based application.
>       http://www.minisoftindia.com/assetage/index.html
>
> This will be multi-tenanted hosted application in an internet server and
> there are features planned for users / tenants inter-connectivity so as to
> increase colloboration between users.
>
> Its planned as a subscription based model and if possible there will also be
> a desktop (local hosted) version as well.
>
> 2 Pharo group members took up the assignment / helped me and went along some
> way to design / build the partially done application but both are currently
> out of time hence I am looking at some associates.
> (they can pitch in here)
>
> Budget is a constraint as this is self funded hence I am looking at someone
> in India (preferably Bangalore) since hourly rates in the west works out to
> 5X rates in India.
>
> I though I will also get pharo skills and join hands but I guess learning is
> not that easy now
>
> The various applications at htto://www.minisoftindia.com/products were quite
> successful sometime back with a fair user base but since then were shelved.
> I plan to re-introduce them in a new Avatar
>
> i will be happy to answer any questions
>
> regards
> Sanjay
>

> Stephane Ducasse-3 wrote
>> Hi sanjay
>>
>> tell us more about this interesting project.
>> BTW I would love to have a success story from india and I know that
>> some people developed nice frameworks there but I forgot the contact.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Sanjay Minni &lt;
>
>> sm@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there anybody in this group located in Bangalore,
>>>
>>> You could connect with me at sanjay.minni_at_gmail.com if you would like
>>> join in an interesting project
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Sanjay
>>>

>>> -----
>>> ---
>>> Regards, Sanjay
>>> --
>>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html
>>>

> -----
> ---
> Regards, Sanjay

Re: Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Sanjay Minni
Thanks,

I will reach out,
Will request for a post in the blog when I have got something up

Sanjay

Stephane Ducasse-3 wrote

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Anybody in this group in Bangalore or India

Stephane Ducasse-3
OKI