Anybody using Parasol with Chrome headless ?

Anybody using Parasol with Chrome headless ?

Johan Brichau-2
Hi there,

Is anybody here using Parasol (selenium-webdriver testing) together with Chrome headless?
Since the last stable update of Chrome (v69), the headless testing is broken on both my Mac and Travis-CI (Ubuntu) boxes.
With UI, everything works fine.

cheers
Johan

Re: Anybody using Parasol with Chrome headless ?

Paul DeBruicker
I don't but it looks like ChromeDriver got an upgrade too for Chrome 69.  Do
you use it for chrome headless?

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads

Johan Brichau-2 wrote

> Hi there,
>
> Is anybody here using Parasol (selenium-webdriver testing) together with
> Chrome headless?
> Since the last stable update of Chrome (v69), the headless testing is
> broken on both my Mac and Travis-CI (Ubuntu) boxes.
> With UI, everything works fine.
>
> cheers
> Johan

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html

Re: Anybody using Parasol with Chrome headless ?

Jon Paynter-2
We use chrome driver + selenium and spring and everything seems to be working fine in headful and headless.  runs on  ubuntu dev boxes and "concourse" CI
Which version of chrome driver are you using? What exactly is breaking?

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 10:00 AM Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't but it looks like ChromeDriver got an upgrade too for Chrome 69.  Do
you use it for chrome headless?

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads

Johan Brichau-2 wrote
> Hi there,
>
> Is anybody here using Parasol (selenium-webdriver testing) together with
> Chrome headless?
> Since the last stable update of Chrome (v69), the headless testing is
> broken on both my Mac and Travis-CI (Ubuntu) boxes.
> With UI, everything works fine.
>
> cheers
> Johan

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html

Re: Anybody using Parasol with Chrome headless ?

Johan Brichau-2
Thx for the heads up guys.

I managed to isolate the issue: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Parasol/issues/20

Cheers