Anyone doing anything with NNTP in Dolphin?

Anyone doing anything with NNTP in Dolphin?

Paul Hudson
I think the world needs another newsreader :-) I'm looking to write a newsreader something like XNews, but
in Dolphin. Just because I'm re-inventing the wheel doesn't mean I want to re-invent spokes, hubs and rim
(have I stretched the analogy enough yet?), so if anyone's got anything NNTP-ish in Dolphin and is prepared
to share it, please let me know...

Re: Anyone doing anything with NNTP in Dolphin?

Alain Fischer-2
Hi Paul,

I haave done some work with NNTP to retrieve and store newsgroup message in raw format
(as they come from the server). I have not the code under the hand now and if I remember
well the code was hugly but I will try to find the CD that contain it and put on my
web page if you want.

Since I am very busy now, you must wait until the coming week-end.

Have a nice day
Alain