Anyone doing "team development" with Dolphin?

Anyone doing "team development" with Dolphin?

Griff-2
Anyone doing "team development" (aka > 1 developers) with Dolphin? If
so

How many developers?
What version control system do you use?
Are you separated geographically?
Any "lessons learned"?

Re: Anyone doing "team development" with Dolphin?

David Gorisek-5
Griff wrote:
> Anyone doing "team development" (aka > 1 developers) with Dolphin? If
> so
>
> How many developers?
> What version control system do you use?
> Are you separated geographically?
> Any "lessons learned"?

Dolphin X6 Professional includes Source Tracking System. If you have a
shared network drive you can have more developers working on the same
repository.

I know there are many teams of at least 4 people using STS.

If you are separated geographically then I would recommend that each
developer uses STS locally and then you exchange code by
importing/exporting project editions.

Currently we are considering to develop some additional features to
enable STS to work over the internet.

Best regards,

David Gorisek