Anyone else getting walkbacks when browsing STS editions of a method?

Anyone else getting walkbacks when browsing STS editions of a method?

TimM-3
If I browse a method that has two editions, unselect the last item (the
current edition) using ctrl-click , if I go to right click on the context
menu, I get a walkback:

15:06:24, 25 October 2005: 'Index 1 is out of bounds'
Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
Array(Object)>>errorAt:
Array(ArrayedCollection)>>at:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>first
StsMethodEditionsBrowserShell>>selectedMethod
StsMethodEditionsBrowserShell>>parseContext
MethodWorkspace>>parseContext
MethodWorkspace>>buildParseTree
MethodWorkspace>>parseTree
MethodWorkspace>>autoParse
MethodWorkspace>>onTimerTick:
EventMessageSend>>forwardTo:withArguments:
EventMessageSend(MessageSendAbstract)>>valueWithArguments:
[] in MessageSequenceAbstract>>valueWithArguments:
EventMessageSequence>>messagesDo:
EventMessageSequence(MessageSequenceAbstract)>>valueWithArguments:
EventsCollection>>triggerEvent:with:
MethodWorkspace(Object)>>trigger:with:
ScintillaView(View)>>wmTimer:wParam:lParam:
ScintillaView>>wmTimer:wParam:lParam:
ScintillaView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
InputState>>pumpMessage:
InputState>>loopWhile:
InputState>>mainLoop
[] in InputState>>forkMain
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

Re: Anyone else getting walkbacks when browsing STS editions of a method?

David Gorisek-2
This is now fixed and will be included in the next version.

Best regards,

David