Anyone going to 24C3?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Anyone going to the 24th Chaos Communications Congress in Berlin
(27-30.12.2007)?
I would be interested in doing something with Seaside there.

Stephan Eggermont

Re: Anyone going to 24C3?

Philippe Marschall
Yeah, I plan to go. I was convinced last week so I'm still looking for
an accommodation and a flight ;)

Cheers
Philippe

2007/12/15, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> Anyone going to the 24th Chaos Communications Congress in Berlin
> (27-30.12.2007)?
> I would be interested in doing something with Seaside there.
>
> Stephan Eggermont

Re: Anyone going to 24C3?

Philippe Marschall
On the pin wall vis-à-vis the information desk  is now a sheet where
we can plan stuff.  I also put my eventphone number (2163) on it.