Anyone got an email address for Michael Rueger?

Anyone got an email address for Michael Rueger?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi all, Hi Michael,

    I want to get added to the printf project on squeak source.com.  Michael is an admin.  Anyone got an email address?  The last one I can find is some anonymous lists thing, and Michael's old cam address bounces.

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Anyone got an email address for Michael Rueger?

Michael Rueger
Hi Eliot,

added you to the project

Cheers

Michael

P.S. lists@ email is ok to send to, but you can replace it with michael@ :-)

On 1/11/17 6:49 AM, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi all, Hi Michael,
>
>      I want to get added to the printf project on squeak source.com <http://source.com>.  Michael is an admin.  Anyone
> got an email address?  The last one I can find is some anonymous lists thing, and Michael's old cam address bounces.
>
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

Re: Anyone got an email address for Michael Rueger?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Michael,

> On Nov 1, 2017, at 12:28 PM, Michael Rueger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Eliot,
>
> added you to the project

Thanks!  I shall try and take good care of the code.  It's v v useful!!

> Cheers
>
> Michael
>
> P.S. lists@ email is ok to send to, but you can replace it with michael@ :-)

Ok, good to know.  Cheers!