Anyone made a "made w/ Seaside" icon/logo...?

Anyone made a "made w/ Seaside" icon/logo...?

Rick Flower
for those of us that are interested in advertising that we're using
Seaside/VW or similar? (kinda like one of those "made with XYZ" icons)..
Just thought I'd ask.. My site is coming along nicely and I'm planning
on (hopefully) demoing it to some people within the next month or so and
thought I'd ask about this sort of finishing touch..  Thanks!

RE: Anyone made a "made w/ Seaside" icon/logo...?

Sebastian Sastre-2
Beside [ | ] Powered by Smalltalk?

Sebastian

Michael Davies-2
Rick Flower <rickf <at> ca-flower.com> writes:

> for those of us that are interested in advertising that we're using
> Seaside/VW or similar? (kinda like one of those "made with XYZ" icons)..
> Just thought I'd ask.. My site is coming along nicely and I'm planning
> on (hopefully) demoing it to some people within the next month or so and
> thought I'd ask about this sort of finishing touch..  Thanks!

Here's one I knocked together:
http://mykdavies.seasidehosting.st/resources/madewithseaside.png

Re: Anyone made a "made w/ Seaside" icon/logo...?

Esteban A. Maringolo
If you want "Powered by Smalltalk" you can use some from:
http://emaringolo.users.dolphinmap.net/artwork.php

Regards,

On 2/19/07, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Beside [ | ] Powered by Smalltalk?
>
> Sebastian

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Anyone made a "made w/ Seaside" icon/logo...?

Rick Flower
Thanks everyone.. I'll check them out..