Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Tim Mackinnon
Hi guys - I managed to get a “weeknight pass” so that I can come to Pharo days and try and catch up with all the progress you have made.

I’m taking a Eurostar on Wed night (17th) and wondering if anyone is meeting up the night before on the 17th? I don’t arrive until 8:30 - but maybe some of you are having some post supper drinks somewhere?

I have booked a hotel near the venue, but I’m thinking that I may change it, to somewhere in town as I think it might make more sense as I’m sure folks may end up eating in town anyway.

Tim

Re: Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tim thursday evening we go to a nice restaurant downtown.
In any case this is better to have a n hotel downtown ;)

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys - I managed to get a “weeknight pass” so that I can come to Pharo days and try and catch up with all the progress you have made.

I’m taking a Eurostar on Wed night (17th) and wondering if anyone is meeting up the night before on the 17th? I don’t arrive until 8:30 - but maybe some of you are having some post supper drinks somewhere?

I have booked a hotel near the venue, but I’m thinking that I may change it, to somewhere in town as I think it might make more sense as I’m sure folks may end up eating in town anyway.

Tim

Re: Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Uko2
Hey Tim,

I’m going to arrive in Lille on May 17 and I was just about to ask if someone wants to have a beer/dinner that day in the evening :).

Cheers.
Uko

On 6 May 2017, at 13:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Tim thursday evening we go to a nice restaurant downtown.
In any case this is better to have a n hotel downtown ;)

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys - I managed to get a “weeknight pass” so that I can come to Pharo days and try and catch up with all the progress you have made.

I’m taking a Eurostar on Wed night (17th) and wondering if anyone is meeting up the night before on the 17th? I don’t arrive until 8:30 - but maybe some of you are having some post supper drinks somewhere?

I have booked a hotel near the venue, but I’m thinking that I may change it, to somewhere in town as I think it might make more sense as I’m sure folks may end up eating in town anyway.

Tim

Re: Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 06/05/17 12:58, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Hi guys - I managed to get a “weeknight pass” so that I can come to
> Pharo days and try and catch up with all the progress you have made.
>
> I’m taking a Eurostar on Wed night (17th) and wondering if anyone is
> meeting up the night before on the 17th? I don’t arrive until 8:30 -
> but maybe some of you are having some post supper drinks somewhere?

Yes, good idea. I'll arrive with a TGV from CDG at 21:11

> I have booked a hotel near the venue, but I’m thinking that I may
> change it, to somewhere in town as I think it might make more sense
> as I’m sure folks may end up eating in town anyway.

I haven't booked a hotel yet. I'll go for in-town.

Stephan

Re: Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Tim Mackinnon
It sounds like there will at least be a few of us around wanting a beer - so maybe we can pick a venue and agree to meet up? I think it will be too late for me to eat (so I’ll have something on the train), but it would be nice to share a few beers and get caught up with what’s what, in preparation for Thurs.

Tim

> On 7 May 2017, at 18:59, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 06/05/17 12:58, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>> Hi guys - I managed to get a “weeknight pass” so that I can come to
>> Pharo days and try and catch up with all the progress you have made.
>>
>> I’m taking a Eurostar on Wed night (17th) and wondering if anyone is
>> meeting up the night before on the 17th? I don’t arrive until 8:30 -
>> but maybe some of you are having some post supper drinks somewhere?
>
> Yes, good idea. I'll arrive with a TGV from CDG at 21:11
>
>> I have booked a hotel near the venue, but I’m thinking that I may
>> change it, to somewhere in town as I think it might make more sense
>> as I’m sure folks may end up eating in town anyway.
>
> I haven't booked a hotel yet. I'll go for in-town.
>
> Stephan

Re: Anyone meeting up night before Pharo Days (17th?)

Uko2
Ok guys,

so tomorrow I arrive just before 4pm and I’m staying in the city center. It would be nice so have dinner/beer together if someone is interested.

Uko