Anyone notice Code Mentor gives false "Class not referenced"

Anyone notice Code Mentor gives false "Class not referenced"

TimM-3
I have a class that is referenced by other classes, and yet the Code Mentor
insists that "Class not referenced". Using Browse Class References gives me
a window with lots of references, both in the same package and in other
packages.

Have logged this.

Tim

Re: Anyone notice Code Mentor gives false "Class not referenced"

TimM-3
Just seen it again - its particularly prevelent if you have a class and then
you reference it in the #setUp method of a TestCase.

Is the code mentor smart enough to know that only a test is referencing it?

Yest in the case I reported below, other Classes were referencing the class
in question in their #initilize methods???

Tim

news:[hidden email]...