Anyone tried deployed Amber code in BSF?

Anyone tried deployed Amber code in BSF?

aglynn42
I was thinking of a way to integrate an ESB capable of forming a loosely coupled network of microESBs.  It occurred to me that deployed Amber code should work fine in BSF, allowing me to use Apache Synapse from within a Java server through BSF (Bean Scripting Framework).  Has anyone tried this type of thing?

If nobody has I'm going to give it a go anyway.  If it works, there's also the possibility of using BeanShell to dynamically call Java methods from the Amber IDE.

Andrew Glynn

Re: Anyone tried deployed Amber code in BSF?

sebastianconcept
sounds creative Andrew!

would like to follow up your progress